ETA on the next EasySave3 beta update?

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3
Edgemaster

ETA on the next EasySave3 beta update?

Post by Edgemaster »

I'm getting the type_camera.cs(43,54) like a couple of people on the forums, was just wondering if anyone had an idea for when the next update will be out?

I removed those two lines in order to sort of by pass it and access ES3 however it gives me a new sort of error whenever i try access arrays.
Not sure if thats because i removed those two lines.

https://prnt.sc/hz5ayy

System.ArrayTypeMismatchException: Unknown FsmArray Type: Use ArrayEditorAttribute to specify a VariableType.
at HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.ActionEditor.EditFsmArray (UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Object fieldValue, System.Object[] attributes) [0x00039] in c:\Users\Alex\Documents\Unity\Playmaker\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Editor\Classes\ActionEditor.cs:2746
at HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.ActionEditor.GUIForFieldTypes (System.String labelText, System.Type type, System.Object fieldValue, System.Object[] attributes) [0x00053] in c:\Users\Alex\Documents\Unity\Playmaker\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Editor\Classes\ActionEditor.cs:1158
at HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.ActionEditor.EditFsmVar (UnityEngine.GUIContent label, System.Object fieldValue, System.Object[] attributes) [0x00017] in c:\Users\Alex\Documents\Unity\Playmaker\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Editor\Classes\ActionEditor.cs:1726
at HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.ActionEditor.GUIForFieldTypes (System.String labelText, System.Type type, System.Object fieldValue, System.Object[] attributes) [0x00053] in c:\Users\Alex\Documents\Unity\Playmaker\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Editor\Classes\ActionEditor.cs:1158
at HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.ActionEditor.EditField (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.FieldInfo field, System.String labelText, System.Type fieldType, System.Object fieldValue, System.Object[] attributes) [0x00014] in c:\Users\Alex\Documents\Unity\Playmaker\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Editor\Classes\ActionEditor.cs:1019
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: ETA on the next EasySave3 beta update?

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

We're currently waiting on a workaround for a bug at Unity's end before the next update, as we intend it as a major update.

With regard to the error message, this seems to be unrelated, but I've managed to replicate it at my end and it looks like PlayMaker no longer allows us to use FsmArray variables without an explicit type.

This means we'll likely have to create an action for each type of array possible, which is less than ideal. We'll see what options we have regarding this before the major update is released.

In the meantime I've attached below a Save Int Array action and a Load Int Array action, which you should also be able to modify for the following array types using search and replace to replace int and Int with any of the array types supported by both PlayMaker and Easy Save.

All the best,
Joel
Attachments
ES3SaveLoadIntArrayActions.cs
(1.63 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started