Unity 2017.3 still not happy with ES3 beta

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3
zapposh

Unity 2017.3 still not happy with ES3 beta

Post by zapposh »

Any news about the upcoming update? Thanks.

Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/ES3.cs(475,10): error CS0103: The name `WWWAudioExtensions' does not exist in the current context
Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/Types/Unity Types/Component Types/ES3Type_Camera.cs(43,54): error CS0619: `UnityEngine.Camera.stereoMirrorMode' is obsolete: `This property is no longer supported. Please use single pass stereo rendering instead.'
Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/Types/Unity Types/Component Types/ES3Type_Camera.cs(136,16): error CS0619: `UnityEngine.Camera.stereoMirrorMode' is obsolete: `This property is no longer supported. Please use single pass stereo rendering instead.
Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/Web/ES3Cloud.cs(222,28): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Networking.UnityWebRequest.Send()' is obsolete: `Use SendWebRequest. It returns a UnityWebRequestAsyncOperation which contains a reference to the WebRequest object.'
Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/Web/ES3Cloud.cs(297,28): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Networking.UnityWebRequest.Send()' is obsolete: `Use SendWebRequest. It returns a UnityWebRequestAsyncOperation which contains a reference to the WebRequest object.'
Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/Web/ES3Cloud.cs(380,28): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Networking.UnityWebRequest.Send()' is obsolete: `Use SendWebRequest. It returns a UnityWebRequestAsyncOperation which contains a reference to the WebRequest object.'
Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/Web/ES3Cloud.cs(418,28): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Networking.UnityWebRequest.Send()' is obsolete: `Use SendWebRequest. It returns a UnityWebRequestAsyncOperation which contains a reference to the WebRequest object.'
Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/Web/ES3Cloud.cs(492,28): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Networking.UnityWebRequest.Send()' is obsolete: `Use SendWebRequest. It returns a UnityWebRequestAsyncOperation which contains a reference to the WebRequest object.'
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: Unity 2017.3 still not happy with ES3 beta

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

If you PM me your invoice number I'll send you over a patch to fix these errors right away. They will be included in the next major update, which we're still working on.

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
SpriteFight

Post by SpriteFight »

Trying to PM you results in an error that you do not exist.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

That's very strange. Please could you try emailing me directly using the form at moodkie.com/contact?

All the best,
Joel
zapposh

Post by zapposh »

Hi,

I PM'd you my invoice number but still no answer/patch. Could you please look into it.
Thank you.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

My apologies, I had not received notification of your PM. I've now PM'd you the update.

All the best,
Joel
Geniraal

Post by Geniraal »

I also need this fix please
p3gamer

Post by p3gamer »

I'm also having this error. Should I PM you or will the update be available within the next few days?
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

p3gamer wrote:I'm also having this error. Should I PM you or will the update be available within the next few days?
Hi there,

It'll be quicker if you PM me your invoice number.

All the best,
Joel
Lordinarius

Post by Lordinarius »

Joel wrote:Hi there,

If you PM me your invoice number I'll send you over a patch to fix these errors right away. They will be included in the next major update, which we're still working on.

All the best,
Joel
Hello Joel, I've send pm.