Bunch of errors on build.

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3
nFighter

Bunch of errors on build.

Post by nFighter »

Hey! I'm sorry, but I'm still have couple of issues. My scene work quite well in the editor, but I can't build it. Instead I've got around 15 errors (Actually it's the same error but I got it 15 times :roll: )

Code: Select all

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Object].get_Item (Int32 index) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:633)
ES3Internal.ES3SerializableDictionary`2+Enumerator[System.Int64,UnityEngine.Object].MoveNext () (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/ES3SerializableDictionary.cs:204)
System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[System.Int64,UnityEngine.Object]].MoveNext ()
System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[System.Int64,UnityEngine.Object],System.Int64].MoveNext ()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Int64].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:128)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Int64]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:65)
System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Int64] (IEnumerable`1 source)
ES3Internal.ES3IdRefDictionary.RemoveNullValues () (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/ES3ReferenceMgrBase.cs:237)
ES3ReferenceMgr.GenerateReferences () (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/ES3ReferenceMgr.cs:33)
ES3ReferenceMgr.OnBeforeSerialize () (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Scripts/ES3ReferenceMgr.cs:17)
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: Bunch of errors on build.

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

I've not seen this before. Do you have Auto Update References disabled in the default settings?

Also would you be able to go to the Easy Save 3 Manager in your scene and press the Refresh References button on it to see if this fixes your issue?

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
nFighter

Post by nFighter »

Actually, when I press "Refresh References" i got same error. And no refreshing, as I can see. The list definitely have some "none" objects (At least at the beginning of the list. I can't scroll lower cos unity almost stop to respond when I open it)

I fix this just with deleting ES3 managers from my scenes and turning off auto managers creation. Seems like direct record to file and uploading/downloading functions works well without manager.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

Would you be able to send me a project which replicates this? I've not seen this before, so it would be greatly appreciated!

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
nFighter

Post by nFighter »

Sure. I would try to replicate it once again and send you a project