Conflicting types

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3
jinxology

Conflicting types

Post by jinxology »

I'm using ES3, compiling for WebGL, and although it compiles successfully, I'm getting 5 warnings:

Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/MoodkieSecurity/AESEncryptor.cs(13,17): warning CS0436: The type `MoodkieSecurity.AESBits' conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition

Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/ES2Web.cs(568,23): warning CS0436: The type `MoodkieSecurity.MD5Encryptor' conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition

Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/MoodkieSecurity/MD5.cs(83,13): warning CS0436: The type `MoodkieSecurity.MD5Core' conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition

Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/Readers/ES2Reader.cs(776,4): warning CS0436: The type `MoodkieSecurity.AESEncryptor' conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition

Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 2/Scripts/Readers/ES2Reader.cs(780,11): warning CS0436: The type `MoodkieSecurity.Obfuscator' conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition

Not a huge deal (I don't think), but would like to remove these warnings so I can be sure the correct definition is used. The strange thing is that I'm searching my project and only finding one of each, so guessing it's seeing another definition at compile time in a precompiled assembly?
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: Conflicting types

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

It looks like the Asset Store importer has failed to remove the old version of Easy Save before installing the new one. Would you be able to search your project for ES2.dll, ES2Editor.dll and MoodkieSecurity.dll and delete them if they exist?

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
jinxology

Re: Conflicting types

Post by jinxology »

That worked, thanks Joel