ES3 and Playmaker disfunction

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3
shamo

ES3 and Playmaker disfunction

Post by shamo »

Hi,
I've been using EasySave for some time now successfully but I've hit a wall now with Android build on Unity 2018 with the latest Playmaker.
Could you please address the errors that are thrown up regarding www issues. I know they are not critical but are really annoying.
I cannot get ES3 to save and load an int value via Playmaker, kept on throwing up casting errors. So switched to ES2 and successful. But then cannot save to a Bool value
with ES2 so switched to ES3 save/ load bool. worked briefly now screwed up again. Easy save Editor window has blank sections, still getting the black text issue in the preview pane
and deleting all references in the scene to ES3 and it still occasionally auto installs the prefab?
Tried deleting and re installing ES many times, fixes problem briefly then returns. Tried turning off the 'auto update' option but still luck.
Any ideas please? Also getting the Json error from time to time.
It is very confusing having ES2 and ES3, would it not be less confusing to have one system?
Thank you.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: ES3 and Playmaker disfunction

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

Regarding the WWW warnings, these will be fixed in the upcoming update. If you would like a pre-release of this, please send me your invoice number and I'll send it over to you.

I've had no reports of saving and loading ints not working in Playmaker, and it appears to be working fine at my end. Please could you create a new, very basic project with the minimal content to replicate this, and PM it to me with instructions?

With regards to Easy Save 2 and Easy Save 3, Easy Save 3 is the current version of Easy Save. Easy Save 2 is only included for backwards compatibility for projects prior to Easy Save 3.

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started