easysave2 to easysave3

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3
saif ryan

easysave2 to easysave3

Post by saif ryan »

hello
in our current app we use easysave2 and its properly work in android and IOS. but not work in window phone?? how we use easysave2 in our window phone build??
and we also try to use easysave3 in our project. remove easesave2 and import easysave3 in our project and many error appear and we add uniRx library and error gone.
ES2AutoSave and ES3Autosave big difference. what script we need to attach with our gameobjects(ES2AutoSave or ES3AutoSave)?? we try both scripts but data not save.
we try both scripts but result are same.
in easysave( get ES3AutoSaveMgr and call load(); and save(); function for load and save data.
main objective of our app is select multi trees and place on environment and click save button and load data on start (when app play data will load for example we place 10 tree and next time 10 tree on environment when we start game app.). its the section where we use easysave
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: easysave2 to easysave3

Post by Joel »

Hi there, and thanks for getting in touch.

We've had no reports of issues with Windows Phone, and we've not changed the implementation at our end in over two years. Would you be able to let me know what errors you are getting?

With regards to the import errors you are getting, I've not heard of uniRx before and it's definitely not affiliated with us. If adding it removed the errors, then it sounds like an issue at their end rather than ours. If you let me know the errors you were getting, I can see what the probable causes are.

With regards to Auto Save, have you followed the instructions on this page and checked that the data that you want to be saved is compatible with Auto Save? In particular:
(Auto Save) will save and load the following:
  • layer, tag, name and hideFlags.
  • Components on the Natively-supported types list, or those which have been manually supported using an ES3Type.
  • All of the above for every child of the GameObject.
All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started