Unity 2019.3.15f1 - MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Transform'

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3
neurocreativa

Unity 2019.3.15f1 - MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Transform'

Post by neurocreativa »

Hello, I want to use the autosave (EasySave 3), I have the scene and I put "Enable autosave for this scene" Then without touching anything, I run the game and I have this error.

What could it be?

Thank you!

MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Transform' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
UnityEngine.Object.get_name () (at <f7a22e6bbeef49e2875d842699abec5b>:0)
ES3Editor.AutoSaveWindow+HierarchyItem.DrawHierarchy (System.String searchTerm) (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Editor/AutoSaveWindow.cs:186)
ES3Editor.AutoSaveWindow+HierarchyItem.DrawHierarchy (System.String searchTerm) (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Editor/AutoSaveWindow.cs:219)
ES3Editor.AutoSaveWindow+HierarchyItem.DrawHierarchy (System.String searchTerm) (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Editor/AutoSaveWindow.cs:219)
ES3Editor.AutoSaveWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Editor/AutoSaveWindow.cs:105)
ES3Editor.ES3Window.OnGUI () (at Assets/Plugins/Easy Save 3/Editor/ES3Window.cs:139)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFla
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: Unity 2019.3.15f1 - MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Transform'

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

I've not seen this before. Are you using the latest version of Easy Save?

If updating doesn't resolve the issue, please could you private message me a link to a project which replicates it?

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
neurocreativa

Re: Unity 2019.3.15f1 - MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Transform'

Post by neurocreativa »

Hi! thanks for answer.
I started a new project (No new scene, the other image is the error in my game), install the latest version of EasySave 3 and I create an object and then I use Autosave to save transform, I have this errors. As much as the manager is on the scene.
Attachments
CapturaGameBug.PNG
CapturaGameBug.PNG (256.29 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
CapturaBug2.PNG
CapturaBug2.PNG (77.63 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

We're aware of this and are waiting for Unity to approve our update to address this.

In the meantime if you send me your invoice number I'll send over the update.

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started