Auto Save and Load Problem

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3
ChaudaryFaizan

Auto Save and Load Problem

Post by ChaudaryFaizan »

Hi,
I'm using Autosave option.
Problem: the data is save only 1 time, when i load the data its loaded the save data which i saved first time

E.g save
A = 10 , 11 , 15 ,8

Load its always load on 10
Notso

Re: Auto Save and Load Problem

Post by Notso »

Fairly positive I can't help you since I am new to ES3 as well however I can say what you have provided is not enough.
Can you please give more info?
Such as when does it save? On pause? on quit? or are you kicking off a save in code? When do you load?
Are you trying to save A=10 then it changes to 11 during play but never saves it or is A= to all those values like in a list and it only loads back 10 none of the others?
You can open the .es3 file in notepad and check each time you save to see if the values change. (you have to open it each time you save, it will not update in realtime). Also each change you make be sure to clear the save file before playing when testing.
If the values change often you might want to consider firing off a save when it changes.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: Auto Save and Load Problem

Post by Joel »

ChaudaryFaizan wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:58 am Hi,
I'm using Autosave option.
Problem: the data is save only 1 time, when i load the data its loaded the save data which i saved first time

E.g save
A = 10 , 11 , 15 ,8

Load its always load on 10
Hi there,

Please could you replicate this in a new project with a simple scene and private message it to me with instructions?

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started