- Post your Feature Requests in this thread -

Vote for new features, or make your own requests here.
Weixiang

Re: - Post your Feature Requests in this thread -

Post by Weixiang »

Hi, as we discussed in the ticket, I'd like to have the feature to support for generic glasses, with which it won't be necessary for create a non-generic subclass.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Weixiang wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:43 pm Hi, as we discussed in the ticket, I'd like to have the feature to support for generic glasses, with which it won't be necessary for create a non-generic subclass.
Hi there,

There is already a feature request for this which you can vote on here:
https://moodkie.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... eric#p4651

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
Crystalius

Post by Crystalius »

Hello! Rewired integration would be great. I'm a visual scripter and getting these two work together is a bit too much for me. Here is Rewired's documentation page about User Data Store: https://guavaman.com/projects/rewired/d ... Store.html
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Crystalius wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:33 am Hello! Rewired integration would be great. I'm a visual scripter and getting these two work together is a bit too much for me. Here is Rewired's documentation page about User Data Store: https://guavaman.com/projects/rewired/d ... Store.html
Hi there,

We don't provide support for saving specific assets as it's the responsibility of the asset's developer to ensure their classes are serializable at runtime. However, what you've linked indicates that they have their own save system so I'm not sure what we would be integrating with that.

All the best,
Joel
Eskimo221

Ultimate inventory system integration

Post by Eskimo221 »

Please add support/integration for ultimate inventory system by opsive.

their save system is great but it just can't beat es3 in terms of saving other things.

for uis and easy save 3 to work you'd have to do some assembly stuff.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: Ultimate inventory system integration

Post by Joel »

Eskimo221 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:31 pm Please add support/integration for ultimate inventory system by opsive.

their save system is great but it just can't beat es3 in terms of saving other things.

for uis and easy save 3 to work you'd have to do some assembly stuff.
Hi there,

Unfortunately we can't provide support for saving and loading specific assets as it would be their responsibility to ensure that their classes are serializable at runtime.

All the best,
Joel