Explicit support for Invector 3rd person controller

Vote for new features, or make your own requests here.

Yes, I would like this feature.
75%
No, I would not like this feature.
25%

Total votes: 4

Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Status

Requested

Complexity

6/10

Description

Support for Invector third person controller.

Note that it's likely that Easy Save already supports this asset, so may not need explicit support. It would require information from the community on whether this is the case before we would be able to add support for it.

This would require purchasing Invector, learning how it works, and then producing and testing the integration.
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
aleksandr409

Re: Explicit support for Invector 3rd person controller

Post by aleksandr409 »

Hello, I think everyone would like that on the invector forum people are interested in assets for saving and loading, but not all wool forums for individual assets. I would be glad to see the integration in Invector.
Joel wrote:Status

Requested

Complexity

6/10

Description

Support for Invector third person controller.

Note that it's likely that Easy Save already supports this asset, so may not need explicit support. It would require information from the community on whether this is the case before we would be able to add support for it.

This would require purchasing Invector, learning how it works, and then producing and testing the integration.
aleksandr409

Re: Explicit support for Invector 3rd person controller

Post by aleksandr409 »

Hello, I think everyone would like that on the invector forum people are interested in assets for saving and loading, but not all wool forums for individual assets. I would be glad to see the integration in Invector.