SOLVED [Playmaker] Cannot GetFiles from subdirectories in applications persistent path

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3
aspoet

SOLVED [Playmaker] Cannot GetFiles from subdirectories in applications persistent path

Post by aspoet »

Hey! I joined the forum to report the first-ever issue I have with Easy Save 3.5.5.

Whenever I use the action Get Files to get a list of files from the Application.persistentDataPath root the action works fine, but as soon as I try to get them from the subdirectories in there it returns nothing.

The subdirections however are found correctly which I could confirm through the action DirectoryExits. When I reference the same directory in Get Files it always returns 'empty'.

Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong? Any help is appreciated :)

Playmaker 1.9.7
Unity 2021.3.15f1
Easy Save 3.5.5
Last edited by aspoet on Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: [Playmaker] Cannot GetFiles from subdirectories in applications persistent path

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

We believe we've already had this reported and will be resolved in the next update. If you private message me your invoice number I can send over an update to check that this works.

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
aspoet

Re: [Playmaker] Cannot GetFiles from subdirectories in applications persistent path

Post by aspoet »

I can confirm that this issue is resolved in the updated version you provided through DM :) !
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: SOLVED [Playmaker] Cannot GetFiles from subdirectories in applications persistent path

Post by Joel »

Glad to hear it, let me know if you run into any other issues :)

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started