Alert on the console concerning EasySave3

Easy Save 2 has been replaced by Easy Save 3, so is no longer supported.
Wabby

Alert on the console concerning EasySave3

Post by Wabby »

Hello,

I just import EasySave in my project (for Android devices) and I use some Actions for Playmaker (EasySave2 actions to follow the current documentation).

It works great but I have multiples alerts on the console : The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Easy Save 3 Manager') is missing!

In my hierarchy tab, I have a "Easy Save 3 Manager", in my Project Tab, I only have a "Easy Save 2" forlder.

When I try to reImport your package, I can't check all the component in the list...

And in the import package window, there is a small alert icon near the Plugins part : "Warning : File exists in project, but with different GUID. Will override existing asset which may be undesired".

How can I fix that, please ? I understand that you are switching from version 2 to version 3 so what is the best way to begin with your addon in a new project (using Playmaker)? Maybe can you update your documentation, soon...
Last edited by Wabby on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: Alert on the console concerning EasySave3

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

I've not seen this error before, but it looks like there's a script missing from the manager object.

Please could you delete the Easy Save 3 Manager so that a new one is automatically generated, and then delete your existing save data (by going to Window > Easy Save 3 > Tools > Clear Persistent Data Path), and see if that fixes your issue.

If not, please could you PM me a very basic project which replicates it?

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started
Wabby

Re: Alert on the console concerning EasySave3

Post by Wabby »

It solves the problem, thank you very much ! Your addon rocks :-)