ES3 Cloud actions works wrong

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3
nFighter

ES3 Cloud actions works wrong

Post by nFighter »

Hey! I'm using ES3 with playmaker actions with Unity 2017.4 LTS and I believe that ES3 Cloud actions works wrong.

For example if I downloading file that definitely not exist with ES3 Cloud Download File in some cases I'll get an error event fired, but more often I'll get my action finished as it was really downloaded. Same works for Deleting and other cloud actions.

Check this simple figure. It should always be an error, but if you run this action many times you'll see that it fired Error or Finished event 50/50. Error code 3 is also not something you could get easily. I run this action 3-4 times before it appear.

PS. I'm not a pro, but I assume that the simplest way to fixing it is processing "success event". Not just rely on action finishing, but make a decision firing 2 events: error or success.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Re: ES3 Cloud actions works wrong

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

Thanks for the bug report. I've managed to replicate it at my end, and will send you over an update right away.

Looks like it was due to a quirk with PlayMaker actions which meant that the error state was not always triggered.

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started