Which following contents?

Discussion and help for Easy Save 3

Which following contents?

Post by 88888888 »

When I try to install EP3Cloud.php I get bellow text. It says "please create a file named ES3Variables.php in the same directory as your ES3.php file with the following contents:" but which contents? I can't see any :?
Couldn't create PHP file on your server. This could be because file_put_contents is not supported on your server, or you do not have permission to write files to this folder on your server.

To manually install the PHP file, please create a file named ES3Variables.php in the same directory as your ES3.php file with the following contents:

After creating this file, installation will be complete.

Re: Which following contents?

Post by 88888888 »

And when I create an empty ES3Variables.php I get bellow error.

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Hi there,

You can enter the following into the ES3Variables.php file, replacing the database details with your own. You should also replace the API key, which you can generate using a random password generator.
<?php
$api_key		=	'yourNewAPIKey';		// The API key you need to specify to use when accessing this API.
$db_host		= 	'0.0.0.0';			// MySQL Host Name.
$db_user		= 	'user';				// MySQL User Name.
$db_password	= 	'pass';				// MySQL Password.
$db_name		= 	'database';			// MySQL Database Name.
?>
All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started

Post by 88888888 »

Joel wrote:Hi there,

You can enter the following into the ES3Variables.php file, replacing the database details with your own. You should also replace the API key, which you can generate using a random password generator.
<?php
$api_key		=	'yourNewAPIKey';		// The API key you need to specify to use when accessing this API.
$db_host		= 	'0.0.0.0';			// MySQL Host Name.
$db_user		= 	'user';				// MySQL User Name.
$db_password	= 	'pass';				// MySQL Password.
$db_name		= 	'database';			// MySQL Database Name.
?>
All the best,
Joel
I get "Incorrect API Key" error when I set an API Key there. What kind of key it should be? can you please show a sample of API Key it needs.
Joel
Moodkie Staff

Post by Joel »

Does the API key you're specifying in Unity precisely match the one in ES3Variables.php file?

Try an API key without any symbols. I would test with something simple such as "12345" to begin with.

All the best,
Joel
Joel @ Moodkie Interactive
Purchase Easy Save | Contact | Guides | Docs | Getting started